Boulevard Des Passions, le Forum.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

I'll meet you there de Heather Demetrios

I'll meet you there de Heather Demetrios Empty I'll meet you there de Heather Demetrios

Message  Perle Mar 30 Aoû 2016 - 19:56

I'll meet you there
de Heather Demetrios

I'll meet you there de Heather Demetrios 21469068

Résumé :

If Skylar Evans were a typical Creek View girl, her future would involve a double-wide trailer, a baby on her hip, and the graveyard shift at Taco Bell. But after graduation, the only thing separating Skylar from art school is three months of summer…until Skylar’s mother loses her job, and Skylar realizes her dreams may be slipping out of reach.

Josh had a different escape route: the Marines. But after losing his leg in Afghanistan, he returns home, a shell of the cocksure boy he used to be.

What brings Skylar and Josh together is working at the Paradise—a quirky motel off California’s Highway 99. Despite their differences, their shared isolation turns into an unexpected friendship and, soon, something deeper.

Compelling and ultimately hopeful, this is a powerful examination of love, loss, and resilience.

Paru le 3 février 2015 chez Henry Holt and Co

Chroniqueuse mondaine

Revenir en haut Aller en bas